Local Futures shall not be liable for any loss, injury, sickness or damage to any delegate or their property occurring during or after the event.
Refunds will be available under the following conditions:
1. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] by Friday, August 25, 2023. No refunds will be provided after this date.
2. Until Friday, July 28, refunds will incur an administrative fee of 10% of the ticket price.
3. From Saturday, July 29, refunds will incur an administrative fee of 20% of the ticket price.
4. Booking fees are not refundable.
Transfer of Tickets
1. If you would like to transfer your in-person ticket to another attendee, please contact [email protected] by Friday, August 25, 2023.
2. If you would like to transfer your online ticket to another attendee, please contact [email protected] no later than Friday September 8, 2023.
If the Planet Local Summit is cancelled, in whole or in part, due to a force majeure event, ticket holders will have no legal right to a refund. However, Local Futures will do its very best, at its sole and absolute discretion, to issue a partial or full refund in situations of special need or other exceptional circumstances. Local Futures will not be liable for any expenses incurred by you in making arrangements to attend the Summit.
Photography, Video and Audio Recording Consent
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness and voice in connection with the production, exhibition and advertising of any photography, video and/or audio recording of this in-person and online event and/or any element thereof.
Local Futures reserves the right to make changes to the programme at any time and for whatever reason.